This is a repeating eventjuly 1, 2022 7:00 PM
01jul7:00 PMMLB: Mariners Play at Home TodayEnjoy the great American pastime outdoors at T-Mobile Park next to Seattle's waterfront! Look for $10 Value Games on select days.7:00 PM T-Mobile Park Event Organized By: Seattle Mariners (MLB)
What to Expect
“LEGENDARY” COLLECTIBLES, COMMUNITY CELEBRATIONS, KIDS EVENTS AND MORE ON THE MARINERS 2022 SPECIAL EVENTS CALENDAR Griffey 42 Bobbleheads, Puffy Vests, Kids Opening Day, Seattle Steelheads
What to Expect
“LEGENDARY” COLLECTIBLES, COMMUNITY CELEBRATIONS, KIDS EVENTS AND MORE ON THE MARINERS 2022 SPECIAL EVENTS CALENDAR
Griffey 42 Bobbleheads, Puffy Vests, Kids Opening Day, Seattle Steelheads Juneteenth Celebration await fans at T-Mobile Park this season
As the Seattle Mariners prepare to take the field and continue the momentum of the 2021 90-win season, we’re welcoming fans back to T-Mobile Park with a full slate of “must have” collectibles, community celebrations, ticket specials and value options that make Mariners Baseball at T-Mobile Park your place for summer fun.
With ratification of the new Collective Bargaining Agreement between Major League Baseball and the MLB Players Association, Opening Night at T-Mobile Park is scheduled for Friday, April 15, against the Houston Astros. Game time is 6:42 p.m.
Fans will want to be at T-Mobile Park for a series of giveaways that are sure to be the talk of the town:
- Puffy Vest Night, Friday, April 22 – The always-in-style puffy vest, made even better by the on-trend silver color and Mariners “S” logo, will be handed out to the first 10,000 fans through the gates;
- J.P. Crawford Bobblehead Night, Friday, May 6. The first 20,000 fans will receive a bobblehead of the Mariners Gold Glove shortstop, courtesy of ROOT SPORTS.
- 90s Neon Pink Cap Night, Friday, May 27 – Get your 1990s fashion flashback with a hot pink Mariners cap, available to the first 10,000 fans;
- Mariners Clear Tote Day, Sunday, April 17 – The first 10,000 moms aged 21 or older will receive a clear plastic tote with a stylish metal chain strap, perfect for a quick trip through ballpark security screening, courtesy of EQC;
- Mariners Retro Jersey, Saturday, August 6 – The first 10,000 fans through the gates will receive a replica of the home white jersey, with the trident “M,” worn in 1984, courtesy of Alaska Airlines.
The hottest collectibles are sure to be found at T-Mobile Park as the Mariners pay tribute to legends of the game with a series of bobbleheads and the latest entry in the Funko Pop! universe.
- Ken Griffey Jr. “42” Bobblehead Night, Saturday, April 16, the first 20,000 fans. The Mariners will honor the 25th anniversary of Ken Griffey Jr. wearing Robinson’s number 42 during the Mariners game on April 15, 1997. Today, all MLB players and on field personnel wear the retired number 42 each April 15 in honor of Robinson.
- Ichiro Suzuki Hall of Fame Bobblehead, Sunday, August 28. The first 20,000 fans will receive a bobblehead commemorating Ichiro’s induction to the Mariners Hall of Fame.
- Dan Wilson Funko Pop! Night, Saturday, September 10. The first 20,000 fans will receive a Funko Pop! figurine of the Mariners Hall of Fame catcher.
Just for Kids
The Mariners have some specials for our youngest fans:
- Little League Days – Bring your teammates for a fun day at the ballpark with special activities and giveaways for all kids 14 and under including Mitch Haniger caps (April 24), Mariners bat backpacks (May 8) and Ty France wristbands (June 12).
- Kids Run the Bases – Postgame after five Sunday games from July 3-September 11, all kids 14 and under are invited to stick around after the game and run around the bases, courtesy of PNC Bank.
- Kids Appreciation Day, Sunday, October 2 – The Mariners tip our caps with random drawings for prizes and Mariners t-shirts for all kids 14 and under, courtesy of Boeing.
The Mariners highlight our cultural heritage and events that bring us together as a community with a series of special events:
- Title IX 50th Anniversary Celebration, May 23 – The Mariners will pay tribute to the federal act that is credited with making sports more accessible to female students, among other benefits.
- AAPI Heritage Night, May 24 – The Mariners celebrate Asian American and Pacific Islanders Heritage month with a spotlight on community members and their contribution to the region’s culture.
- Juneteenth Weekend, June 18-19: Mariners players will wear uniforms that pay tribute to the 1946 Seattle Steelheads Negro Leagues team on Saturday, June 18. On Father’s Day June 19, the first 10,000 dad’s aged 21 and up will receive a replica Steelheads cap, courtesy of EQC.
- June 30, Pride Night – The Mariners join with the Greater Seattle Business Association for the annual Pride Night celebration. The first 10,000 fans will receive a Mariners rainbow cap, courtesy of Alaska Airlines.
· August 23, Native American Heritage Night – The Mariners and EQC join together to honor the Indigenous Peoples of the land where we work and live. Tributes include a performance of traditional drum and dance and a display of works by local tribal artists. The first 10,000 fans 21 and older will receive caps, courtesy of EQC.
· The Mariners will kick off Hispanic Heritage Month one day early on September 14. Mariners players will wear “Marineros” jerseys as we celebrate the contributions to baseball by Latino players past and present.
Special Ticket Theme Events
There are several special ticket theme events this season including STAR WARS™ Night “Marcolorian” Bobblehead Ticket Special on Friday, June 17. Fans who purchase a special online-only ticket will receive a bobblehead featuring starting pitcher Marco Gonzales as the lone bounty hunter of the live-action STAR WARS™ TV series The Mandalorian. Tickets are available only at Mariners.com/STARWARS.
Other special ticket theme nights include:
- Bark at the Park (four dates: May 9, June 27, August 23, September 28);
- Girls Night Out (August 5) courtesy of EQC;
- Guys Night Out (August 26), courtesy of EQC;
- College Nights (April 22, May 5, September 30).
These events require the purchase of tickets through a special online-only offer. A complete list of special ticket theme events is available at Mariners.com/GroupEvents.
Mariners Value Games
There are 27 Value Games so far on the 2022 schedule, including weekend and summer dates, with select seats throughout T-Mobile Park available for nearly 40% off the regular price. View Level and Bleacher seats are just $10, Main Level seats are $20 and Terrace Club seats are $30. More information is at Mariners.com/Value.
Members of the U.S. military (active-duty, retired, reserve and veteran) receive 10% off select Main, Terrace and View Level seats for all Mariners regular season games (excluding Opening Day), courtesy of EQC. Valid military ID required. Limit four tickets per ID. More information is available at Mariners.com/Military.
2022 Season Ticket Memberships
The best seat locations – as well as the best prices – for all 2022 Mariners games are available to Season Ticket Members. Options include the traditional partial or full season Reserved Seat Membership, which starts as low as $300, and the popular Flex Membership, which lets fans choose their games, seats and ticket quantities and save from 10%-50% off single-game prices.
All Season Ticket Memberships include priority access to 2023 All-Star Week events, postseason games and members-only presale opportunities. More information is available at Mariners.com/SeasonTickets, or by calling 206-346-4003.
Tickets for all Mariners 2022 home games are available at Mariners Team Stores in downtown Seattle at 4th & Stewart and T-Mobile Park, as well as online at Mariners.com/Tickets.
1250 1st Ave S, Seattle, WA 98134